1. ATTENTION EXISTING USERS: If this is your first visit to the new forum, you must reset your password. Please go to http://cobrakitcar.net/lost-password to reset your password.

Dismiss Notice

7-Day Build In Progress

Discussion in 'Kit Car News, Events, and Press Releases' started by Skuzzy, Jul 11, 2010.

1. Skuzzy

Skuzzy Member

That is awesome!

2. Hooch

Hooch New Member

We are having a great time, and what great memmories this will be for my son. I can't believe how much we accomplished today, looking forward to tomorrow.

3. Skuzzy

Skuzzy Member

Of course, you know what he will want, for a car, when he gets his drivers license. :)

4. Skuzzy

Skuzzy Member

Looks like fun.

5. IndyCobra

IndyCobra Member

It will be interesting to see if you can get the hood to fit with that air filter. I tried different spacers and I cut the liner out of the hood and I still had to go to a different filter assembly.

6. IndyCobra

IndyCobra Member

Maybe it's the fact that I went with a Holly carb and I bet The Engine Factory put an Edlebrock on the engine pictured. I can tell you that short of cutting the motor mount brackets down, it wouldn't fit.

7. 427HISS

427HISS Member

Lookin great guys, that's a lot of work in a day !

8. NC Cobra

NC Cobra Member

Thursday, 1:01 pm. :)

9. Roush #1

Roush #1 Member

Thursday at 4:44 PM for the start time.

10. Bad460

Bad460 Member

Thursday at 4:45 PM for start time. It has to run at least for one min.

Jackie

11. Skuzzy

Skuzzy Member

Looking good Brian!

12. NC Cobra

NC Cobra Member

"new upper radiator shroud"? WTF? I shouldn't say this, but...can you show us a picture? After I see it, I'm sure I'll want one. Oh, and by the way, might as well post the "special low introductory" price.

13. That's about right timing for me, @ C & S today getting new pipes built & having A Dang New Upper Shroud made!
    Me. ET let me know first time he saw my car I was missing something Shiney ! Lol

Wendell / Lynn

14. Skuzzy

Skuzzy Member

Are we there yet?

15. Skuzzy

Skuzzy Member

If it were easy and simple, where would be the fun? :)

Wrinkles in monkey works are just small mountains to overcome on the way to any reward.