1. ATTENTION EXISTING USERS: If this is your first visit to the new forum, you must reset your password. Please go to http://cobrakitcar.net/lost-password to reset your password.

Dismiss Notice

Attention Ashley!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'LS-427' started by undy, Dec 23, 2015.

1. undy

undy Member

WRT to last post, NOBODY has permissions to reply. For what it's worth, this forum has gone from bad to terrible.

2. Ashley

Ashley UCC - Sales / Customer Service Staff Member

So very sorry about the issues going on with the forum.
    We are looking into this and will see to it being fixed as soon as possible!

We appreciate your patience and look forward to hearing feedback on how we can make it better and more user friendly for everyone!!
    Thank you.

3. Roush #1

Roush #1 Member

Not sure who is responsible, but I am now able to post again on the forum. It was once a great forum and I hope it can return to that status. Thanks to whoever is responsible for making it possible for me to sign back on!

Wendell / Lynn likes this.
  4. Ashley

We really appreciate everyone's patience and we are working to get it back to the forum everyone knew and loved!
    You will probably notice changes in the next few weeks as far as design, ect. But we just wanted to make it live again where people can use it.
    Everyone will have to reset their passwords. We are working to get emails sent out to everyone who has an active account.

Thank you!

5. Roush #1

Roush #1 Member

Thanks Ashley! Nancy and I are looking forward to meeting you!

6. Ashley

I look forward to meeting you guys as well. :)

7. undy

undy Member

Glad to see you've got it up and running again Ashley.

8. Ashley

Happy to see it working again for everyone!

9. AggieJack

AggieJack Member

Thanks for getting the communication line back up. Good information here.

Ashley likes this.
  10. Macdaddy9787

Macdaddy9787 New Member

Thanks Ashley, being a new customer to UCC, I really hope this forum proves to be valuable.

Ashley likes this.