1. ATTENTION EXISTING USERS: If this is your first visit to the new forum, you must reset your password. Please go to http://cobrakitcar.net/lost-password to reset your password.

Dismiss Notice

beginning paint

Discussion in 'General Comments and Questions' started by tveazey, Nov 30, 2014.

1. tveazey

tveazey New Member

Well I have begun sanding my car getting it ready for paint. the body is surprisingly straight very little filler will be needed. mostly high build primer. if anyone has any tips or suggestions they would be greatly appreciated. but looking to spray color by Friday. wish me luck.

Attached files 4763-2661.JPG (30 KB) 4760-2661.JPG (31.5 KB) 4761-2661.JPG (26.3 KB) 4762-2661.JPG (242.8 KB)

2. tveazey

tveazey New Member

and no the guy in the picture is not me it is a friend of mine helping out. the color on the hood is a 2015 GMC laser blue. and has silver flake and is deep as hell beautiful color. the 2 stripes are yes silver and white. wife wants white I want silver. Looks like she may win the fight on this one. Happy wife I get to keep the car. lol And no I will not have to strip the hood I had a spare hood so this one will go up on the wall in my shop.

3. Skuzzy

Skuzzy Member

Looking good! I like the white stripe myself, as well. lol!

4. tveazey

tveazey New Member