1. ATTENTION EXISTING USERS: If this is your first visit to the new forum, you must reset your password. Please go to http://cobrakitcar.net/lost-password to reset your password.

Dismiss Notice

Contact Info?

Discussion in 'General Comments and Questions' started by Skuzzy, Aug 3, 2015.

1. Skuzzy

Skuzzy Member

Anyone got Brians contact number? PM me please.

I am about ready to finally get my car underway and need to buy some stuff,....like a body. :) The WEB site has been hit and miss for me,...mostly miss as it seems to be more down than up lately.

2. NC Cobra

NC Cobra Member

Brian's not there anymore. He was bought out. Hence the new brand Ultimate Classic Cars. I've spoken with Amanda(sales) and Hever(tech support) just last week. They explained they were having internet and phone trouble. Growing pains, I guess. Just call the main number

877-572-2277

Hever tells me Brian is still just a phone call away on a consultation basis. He also tells me they are back at the Hicks field location. Good luck.

3. Skuzzy

Skuzzy Member

Thanks Rich.

4. Skuzzy

Skuzzy Member

I am beginning to understand why you said "Good luck".

No one answers the phone over there. It would so suck if I could not get the body for the kit. Basically, a $12,000,00 hunk of scrap in my garage. This last year has been a nightmare of one thing after another going bad.

I am truly worried. The WEB site is down and the phones are not manned. That never ends well for a business.

5. Luce

Luce Member

Well, it could be worse. You could have already paid for the body.

6. Skuzzy

Skuzzy Member

Amanda called. Phew.

7. Prof

Prof Member

PM sent