1. ATTENTION EXISTING USERS: If this is your first visit to the new forum, you must reset your password. Please go to http://cobrakitcar.net/lost-password to reset your password.

Dismiss Notice

introduction

Discussion in 'General Comments and Questions' started by tveazey, Oct 30, 2014.

1. tveazey

tveazey New Member

My name is Tony I have been an owner of an LS427 now for over 2 years and I finally got my car running with the help of Bobby. I am just now able to login to the forum due to some technical difficulty's but that is all taken care of but I wanted to introduce my self to the forum. I have used it a lot looking for ideas I wish I could of ask a few questions along the way but now I can. I have made a bracket to mount my seat belts to the frame and I wanted to show it to everyone and get your opinion good or bad. They will be drilled and taped to the frame and it gives you a perfect mounting point for the straps. Please give me your thoughts on this. they are made from 1/4" plate welded solid all the parts are cnc plasma cut. I will show the finished part maybe next week after I powder coat them. I hope you will give me your opinions.

Thank You

Tony

Attached files 4746-2661.JPG (254.1 KB) 4748-2661.JPG (33.1 KB) 4747-2661.JPG (34.6 KB) 4749-2661.JPG (271.5 KB)

2. Skuzzy

Skuzzy Member

Welcome to the nut farm! :)

Your car looks good! Need a bunch more details and pictures!

3. tveazey

tveazey New Member

thanks, I am glad to be in the nut farm. lol I have always loved these cars since in drove a real 289 cobra when I was 18 years old. Now that was like 100 years ago lol. but now I have one and if I can stop driving it long enough to get the body work done I will get it finished one day. even with no paint or interior it is still fun to drive and man do they get attention. on my first real drive I get pulled over by a state trooper and get a ticket for a speed that I was not doing. just because of what it is. he clocked another car that was passing me up and I got the ticket. I am going to court to fight it wish me luck. who gets a ticket on their first drive. that sucks. But I will start sending more pics it has been a blast.

Thanks

Tony