1. ATTENTION EXISTING USERS: If this is your first visit to the new forum, you must reset your password. Please go to http://cobrakitcar.net/lost-password to reset your password.

Dismiss Notice

Plastic vs paper grocery bags

Discussion in 'General Comments and Questions' started by Roush #1, May 9, 2008.

1. Roush #1

Roush #1 Member

The next time you are asked if you have a choice, pick paper.

The plastic ones really make a mess when they blow into hot side pipes :cry: :cry:
    I tried to dodge it, but there were cars next to me...damn they make a mess.

It took about an hour's worth of rubbing with the Cerama Bryte to get it all off....it stinks too.

Jody

2. BPWilliams

BPWilliams Member

I have had to pull over because they get stuck in my radiator and beleive it or not, my hood scoop once! I agree get paper!

3. wyocobra

wyocobra Member

C'mon guys, think green! Just keep shopin' with your fully recyclable canvas totes. While you are at the grocery store, pick up as much corn as you can stand. It's much better eatin' than burning it in your car. Saves water too! (gotta have something to make beer with). Just think, no paper--more lumber to make garages with. No plastic----more genuine gasoline to burn in your Cobra. And besides all else, green is kinda popular for Cobra colors :wink: :wink: