1. ATTENTION EXISTING USERS: If this is your first visit to the new forum, you must reset your password. Please go to http://cobrakitcar.net/lost-password to reset your password.

Dismiss Notice

Seats, Rack Pinion, Wheels and other parts for sale

Discussion in 'UCC - Discounted New/Used Parts' started by CapnCrunch, Mar 20, 2008.

1. CapnCrunch

CapnCrunch Member

I have a number of items that I have replaced that I would like to sell. There is a 7 day build near me in mid April and they will take the items back to Ft Worth if someone in the Ft Worth area wants to buy them and pick them up at LSC. I am not hot on shipping this stuff.

Sold - 1 set of 15” Torquethrust D wheels with Firestone Nighthawk 235/60x15 front and 295/50x15 rears. They have 6/32” of tread remaining. These are 5 x 4.5 lug pattern.

1 set of LSC production upper control arms with ball joints, approx 10,000 miles on them

1 set of chrome valve covers for 351W, new

Cobra valve covers and oblong Cobra air cleaner with the original short air cleaner element and an upgraded 3” or so (approx) K&N element air filter

Sold - Black leather upgraded LSC bucket seats used 18 months (10,000 miles)

Original rack and pinion from LSC 427. LSC has told me that this is a Flaming River 1502, manual, with 4 turns lock to lock. This has 10,000 miles on it.

Everything is in good shape and was not abused. I made a lot of mods to autocross several years ago and these are the leftovers.

Email me at aschmidt at DTIHQ dot com and make an offer. Pics available on request.
    Thanks,
    CC

2. richc

richc Member

Are the seats the Acura type upgrade seats or the fiberglass buckets?

3. CapnCrunch

CapnCrunch Member

The Acura type upgrade seats.