1. ATTENTION EXISTING USERS: If this is your first visit to the new forum, you must reset your password. Please go to http://cobrakitcar.net/lost-password to reset your password.

Dismiss Notice

Sept. 20th Car Show!

Discussion in 'Kit Car News, Events, and Press Releases' started by Roush #1, Sep 18, 2008.

1. Roush #1

Roush #1 Member

Brian,
    Nancy, the Gobra and I will be there. We are looking forward to attending. See ya' there!
    Jody and Nancy

2. iraneil

iraneil Member

Hi Brian,
    Well I was planning on coming to the car show with the shiny new red LS 427, also had signed up to volunteer to do prostate cancer screening since my day job is urology. Looks like Sandy and I have to go to Houston this weekend. My son lives there. No power, flooded out apartment and no time line about when it is going to be fixed. We will see if we can get him moved somewhere, assess damage, and get his stuff moved. I have a few gas cans filled in case there is trouble getting gas close to Houston. I really wanted to be at the car show and will be if it turns out that we cannot get to Houston.
    Ira

3. Roush #1

Roush #1 Member

Brian,

We are coming up Friday and staying overnight. We should be there by 8 on Saturday morning.

If you think we need to be there earlier for a good spot, please advise.

Jody